Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Word

That has hit me today and recently.

From my personal Bible study this week:
"Do not be wise in your own eyes;
Fear the LORD and turn away from evil.
It will be healing to your body
And refreshment to your bones."

From church this morning:
"And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed."

"And He has said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.'  Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me."

From previous meditations that have stuck with me for a long time:
"I lift my eyes unto the hills, where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth."

No comments:

Post a Comment